Collection of personal information about you
- When you visit the YSM website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. This information is used strictly for security purposes and to determine browsing activity within our website – not for communications purposes.
- When you make a purchase, all payment related information is collected by Paypal. PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
- We do not receive and do not request from Paypal any payment information they collect from our clients.
- Cookies (small data files used to collect information from website visitors): We do not install any cookies in your computer.
- Personal information: Aside from your email address (Strictly used to send updates for any documents purchased) we do not collect any personal information.