THIS IS NOT A GENERIC MANUAL
The Purchase of your Federal Occupational Health and Safety Program Policy and Procedure Manual includes the following:
- Fully Customized Manual (See Index Folder for Contents)
- An Overview of the Occupational Health and Safety Provisions of the Canada Labour Code
- Guidelines for the Structure and Function of the Joint Health and
Safety Committee OR Guidelines for the Roles and Functions of the
Health and Safety Worker Representative (The information you enter in
the Development Questionnaire will indicate which one is applicable to
- Guidelines for the Structure and Function of the Policy H&S Committee (In the event it is Applicable to your Organization)
- Automatic updates/revisions for the next 12 months (In the event
new legislation is introduced, which alters the policies/procedures
included with your Safety Manual);
- The following Forms (In Addition to the Forms Provided in the Manual):
- ATTENDING PHYSICIAN’S REPORT OF ACCIDENT
- COMPLAINT REGISTRATION – NOTE: DO NOT USE FOR REFUSALS TO WORK IN CASE OF DANGER (refer to section 128 of the Code)
- EMPLOYER’S HAZARDOUS OCCURRENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT (SCHEDULE 1 / ANNEXE 1 – section 15.8)
- EMPLOYER’S ANNUAL HAZARDOUS OCCURRENCE REPORT Canada OS&H Regulations – section 15.10)
- REFUSAL TO WORK REGISTRATION – REFUSAL TO WORK IN CASE OF DANGER – Registration of Notification under subsection 129(1) of Part II of the Canada Labour Code.
- SUPERVISOR’S REPORT OF ACCIDENT
- VEHICLE-RELATED ACCIDENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- WORK PLACE COMMITTEE REPORT – (SCHEDULE 10)
- Ongoing Support From Our Staff to Assist You in the Preparation of your Manual
If you would like to pay by Cheque, Interac Email Money Transfer or any another method, please email [email protected] your order details. You will receive a response with instructions on how to proceed, as the process will be carried out “manually”, rather than through the Document Store’s automatic process.
Upon payment you will receive a message containing a download link for our Customizing Questionnaire. Upon completion, please email the Questionnaire back to us. It will be used by our staff to customize the manual specifically to your operation. In the event you do not receive or experience a problem with the download link, please advise our Customer Service at [email protected]
We thank you for considering YOUR SAFETY MANUAL as your source of Legal Compliance Documentation. Your satisfaction will be guaranteed.
Mario Migliazza, C.R.S.P., C.I.M., P.Mgr.
YOUR SAFETY MANUAL