THIS IS NOT A GENERIC SAFETY MANUAL
All Policies and Safety Procedures are developed specific to your organization’s business process and will reflect the individual responsibilities as per your organization’s management structure.
The Purchase of your Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Program Policy and Procedure Manual includes the following:
- Fully Customized Manual (See Index Folder for Contents);
- An Overview of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario;
- Guidelines for the Structure and Function of the Joint Health and Safety Committee OR Guidelines for the Roles and Functions of the Health and Safety Worker Representative (The information you enter in the Development Questionnaire will indicate which one is applicable to your Organization);
- Automatic updates/revisions for the next 12 months (In the event new legislation is introduced, which alters the policies/procedures included with your Safety Manual);
- Ongoing Support from our Staff to Assist You in the Preparation and Maintenance of your Manual.
If you would like to pay by Cheque, Interac Email Money Transfer or any another method, please email [email protected] your order details. You will receive a response with instructions on how to proceed, as the process will be carried out “manually”, rather than through the Document Store’s automatic process.
Upon payment, you will receive a message containing a download link for the purchased documents. In the event you do not receive or experience a problem with the download link, please advise our Customer Service at [email protected]
We thank you for considering YOUR SAFETY MANUAL as your source of Legal Compliance Documentation. Your satisfaction will be guaranteed.
Mario Migliazza, C.R.S.P., C.I.M., P.Mgr.
YOUR SAFETY MANUAL